Enrolment into High Park Day School is open year round as space permits.
Our admissions process is as follows:
- Complete and submit our Inquiry form available here.
- A member of our admissions team will contact you directly to provide you with more information set up a tour of the school and discuss next steps.
Students who experience success at High Park Day School:
- are self-motivated and hungry to learn
- are inquisitive and curious (they ask a lot of questions!)
- demonstrate self-discipline and a strong work ethic
- need to be challenged academically
- like to express themselves in creative ways
- have a strong sense of self
- are respectful to themselves and others
- are globally-minded and social justice-minded
*High Park Day School is a small school. Although we are well equipped to support diverse learning needs, we do not have the resources to support behavioural challenges or certain exceptionalities. Identified learning exceptionalities are considered when reviewing applications for admissions and acceptance is on a case by case basis. If it is determined that learning, attention, emotional and/or behavioural issues will impede successful integration into our community and may actively interfere with the learning of others, we cannot accept that student.